H&S Surveyors are a team of professional surveyors providing a full range of valuation services for residential property.
Property valuations will provide, among other things, an accurate market valuation of the property, in order to ensure that the property provides sufficient security for mortgage companies. Getting a property valuation is an essential part of the property purchase and all professional chartered surveyors would recommend that you get both a valuation and either a homebuyers report or full building survey.
As RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) registered valuation surveyors, we undertake valuations on a full range of residential property, for the following purposes;
- Mortgage Valuation Reports
- Professional Valuations for sale, purchase insurance, taxation (including capital gains tax), calculations, matrimonial, probate, legal or other purposes.
- Valuations for charitable organisations in their acquisition or disposal of property.
- Valuation of properties upon resale, where the same was original purchase with the assistance of the help-to-buy scheme.
- Valuation of shared ownership properties which are required by housing associations.
Contact us today
To discuss your valuation requirements in more detail, simply get in touch with us today and we will be happy to help you with any questions you may have. Alternatively, request a quote now.
We also offer include fire insurance valuations.
Read our thoughts on why Mortgage Valuations aren’t enough when buying a home.